Every year, just like a New Year's Resolution, I make a mental list of what I want to do in the summer, because I know after college I won't really have a "free" summer. So, I want to soak up all the adventure and fun I can now because it will be at a lower dosage in about a year after graduation.
Here goes my "must do" summer list, 2014 edition:
1. Plan a trip with my boyfriend (done- we're going to Myrtle Beach in August!)
2. Sell $1000 worth of vintage on my eBay shop (hey etsy sellers, should I switch over?)
3. Go camping!
4. Be less critical of myself.
5. Blog + collaborate with some of my awesome, creative friends.
6. Vespa more. Yes, it is a noun and a verb.
7. See JASON MRAZ in concert for the 4th time later on this summer (his new album is coming out in July!!!)
8. Learn more songs on my ukulele.
9. Gain my confidence back when walking in heels ( I had a serious spill last year and haven't touched them since- so many cute shoes not being worn!)
10. Be present in the here and now.
Outfit Details// Glasses: Coastal// Necklace: 31bits// Sweater: Old Navy// Skirt: Ikebana for All Skirt in Floral from ModCloth // Basket: Vintage!// Shoes: Target
PS- What are some of your summer goals?