Monday, September 15, 2014
6 Bike Must-Haves!
1. Helmet: Oh my gosh, I think I'm the only one who wears a helmet at Kent. Helmets are usually weird and often kind of...ugly. But not my Nutcase Helmet! I have a pink one with a retro design on it, but this polka dot number was a close second. College is expensive, protect your investment :)
2. Bike Lock. Some people happen to spend their spare time stealing bicycles. Lock it up.
3. Dutch Style Bicycles make wearing dresses on bikes doable. I really don't like flashing people, and a step-thru bike would make me feel a little less nervous about that. This 7 gear from PUBLIC is on my wishlist!
4. A cute bell.
5. A pretty dress, because obviously you're super adorable and you wear dresses on bikes. Plus, this one has apples on it!
6. Lotta From Stockholm Clogs! Comfy to walk in, definitely comfy to ride in. Great with socks & tights for fall, too :)